Ready Teddy Go!! https://enabling.gr/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/RTG-logo-smaller-e1663430119875.png 200 150 Enabling Website e-Νable Greece //enabling.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/e-nable-logo.png
The ReadyTeddyGo Project is an Erasmus+ KA2 funded program that aims the SEN educators to make use of hi-tech devices supporting the developmental progress within SEN students in the classroom environment. Thanks to a mobile app-based TEDDY Avatar equipped with voice interactions/ moves on the screen and the teddy-like image, SEN learners will be more willing to acquire and develop basic skills or competences. As a result, they will learn how to interact with one another, overcome some obstacles and solve problems.
The main target groups of the project are:
- Special needs educators/teachers
- Parents of children with intellectual disabilities.
- Other professionals – practitioners – volunteers taking care of mentally challenged young people.
- Representatives of NGOs or special needs education centres.
- POLITECHNIKA LODZKA
- Fundacja Instytut Re-Integracji Spolecznej IRIS
- Fondazione Istituto dei Sordi di Torino ONLUS
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd
- Associacio Programes Educatius Open Europe
- Sutrikusio intelekto zmoniu globos bendrija “Vilniaus Viltis”
- e-Nable Greece
The project No is: 2021-1-PL01-KA220-SCH-000027809
Find out more about the program in our webpage : https://readyteddygo.eu/en