Trainees will receive a questionnaire, which will provide information on their teaching subject, teaching background, qualifications and the expected outcomes of this course.
Trainees will be supported by the e-Nable Greece Erasmus+ trainees Facebook Group. The administrators of the Group will give instant feedback to any trainees’ question or problem.
In addition, trainees will be provided with the educational material of the course in copies and in digital files. This material may be used by the trainees for presentation to their own organizations in order to generate interest in the tecniques to deal with burnout syndrome in the classroom.
-Self-assesment/revaluation of working goals and demands
– Development of resilience and increased productivity
– Strengthened professional skills and performance
– Improved communication skills such as active listening, empathy during the learning process
– Adaptation of new coping strategies and mechanisms
– Developed self-confidence and assertiveness /relate working environment with positive feelings and creativity
– Improvement of language skills
– Promotion of new obtained skills to colleagues/help the school community overall
– Encouragement of educators/teachers to maintain in the field
– Personal development