1. Lectures and Presentations: Participants engage in interactive lectures and presentations delivered by subject-matter experts in sustainable design, 3D printing, and education.
2. Hands-on Workshops: Practical workshops are a central component of the course, allowing participants to delve into 3D printing technology, sustainable design principles, and the creation of compelling e-portfolios.
3. Group Projects: Collaboration with fellow educators on real-world projects is a key feature. These projects apply sustainable design and 3D printing principles to address authentic environmental challenges.
4. Guided Tours: Participants gain inspiration from guided tours to historical and eco-friendly sites, providing tangible context for sustainable design concepts. These tours enrich the learning experience and demonstrate real-world applications.
5. Guest Speakers: Expert guest speakers share their insights and experiences, offering diverse perspectives on sustainability and education.
6. Discussion and Reflection: Group discussions and reflective sessions are integral to the learning process.
7. Digital Learning: Leveraging digital tools and online resources, participants access course materials, collaborate with peers, and engage in discussions outside scheduled sessions, promoting continuous learning.