The STEAM3D Academy project is an Erasmus+ KA2 funded program that aims to open up career opportunities for VET students (ages between 15-20) specialized in engineering, thus pursuing green economy and digital transition so as to match the demands of dynamically changing labor market. We intend to set up a well-structured green best practice guide and a design course and finally a young engineer’s e-portfolio handbook.
The main target groups of the project are:
- Secondary VET school students (15-20) specialised in engineering.
- VET schools/VET organizations – institutions
- Teachers/educators in the field of engineering, design and environment.
- Stakeholder institutions/organizations/practitioners dealing with youth’s career guidance, youth employability and extracurricular activities (ECA).
- Organizations/NGOs focusing on recognition of non-formal learning.
- STOWARZYSZENIE OŚWIATOWE “EDUKATOR”
- DOMSPAIN SLU
- e-Nable Greece
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd
- NIKANOR LTD
- 4 EPAL KAVALAS
The project No is: 2021-1-PL01-KA220-VET-00002979
Find out more about the program in our website: http://steam3dacademy.eu/